IMG-LOGO

2014 Ford Figo

by Siddharth - 2020-09-22 11:24:58 2 Comments

Hi,

I'm planning to buy 2nd hand 1lakh kms driven ford figo 2014 model. This will be my first car and recently I have learned driving. I'm getting this car in 1.7 lakhs and my monthly running would b around 700-800kms and mostly on highway. Whether buying this car would be great deal ?

Further I'm planning to keep this same car for more 3 years.

Thanks in advance :)

MR. Jhandu
2020-09-22 14:55:52

Very much sensitive decision, totally depends on your selection. If u find a well maintained car with all company records, nothing can be better than it. If u got cheated by seller, it will be the worst car of your life. Old age of this car is very frustrating if u got the wrong selection. Be careful while inspecting. Ask your 2/3 friends for selection help and hire a mechanic also. Check all the service records, don't go on the words of the seller. Login to reply

Siddharth
2020-09-23 02:25:57

Thank you :)

MR. Jhandu
2020-09-22 14:55:52

Very much sensitive decision, totally depends on your selection. If u find a well maintained car with all company records, nothing can be better than it. If u got cheated by seller, it will be the worst car of your life. Old age of this car is very frustrating if u got the wrong selection. Be careful while inspecting. Ask your 2/3 friends for selection help and hire a mechanic also. Check all the service records, don't go on the words of the seller. Login to reply

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *