IMG-LOGO
Home Forum General Discussion Under 3 lakh second hand cruize or polo or whatever you suggest?

Under 3 lakh second hand cruize or polo or whatever you suggest?

by Arpit bajaj - 2020-10-25 04:41:48 5 Comments

Hello there,

I live in delhi and actually don't know how to drive but will learn soon as i wish to drive and my favourite car is like polo , chevrolet cruise. Mothly income around 30. I have seen alot videos of second hand cars in which they provide cruise near 2.5 lakh. I am open to all suggestions. If anyone who can relate my situation kindly suggest . Iam open to any car but budget is 2.5 jayada purani na ho car. Anyone can suggest? Open to all reviews and suggestions. Ravi bhai if you are reading this pls let me know the best to best thing i should go for and kaha se achi mil paegi bcz you can't trust dealers specifically delhi k. I mean any way any suggestions please tell.

Rajendra Singh Negi
2020-10-31 08:20:35

Toyota liva diesel or petrol..... reliable engine with low maintenance . Login to reply

ASHVENDRA SINGH NARUKA
2020-10-29 14:48:40

Brother you should go with grand i10 petrol best for you and yeh dono car aapke liye nahi hain becz you don't even know how to drive and high maintenance car Login to reply

Sajal Kulshrestha
2020-10-27 17:01:14

I don't recommend both of them because both cars required extra maintenance specially polo. You can easily find out Maruti dezire, Hyundai Verna or many more Login to reply

Aryan
2020-10-27 14:46:58

U should prefer polo bcz its easy to ride and fun to drive car for 1st time owner . Login to reply

Tejas
2020-10-27 10:41:41

Cruze best option Login to reply

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *