Is Sonet worth buying?
Sonet prices have been recently revealed and honestly they haven't done a great job and justice to people waiting for this product.
- Base 2 variants with just 1.2 L option isn't worth considering(underpowered for a car of this size) and also lot of basis features are missing.
- No manual option in 1 L turbo engine.
- difference between imt and DCT is 1 lakh which is usually the difference between proper manual and DCT.
- HTX and HTX+ price difference is almost 2 lakh on road for the additional features offered.
- GTX DCT and AT prices aren't revealed yet which are expected to be 13 lakh ex showroom and would end up around 15 lakh on road.
Is it really worth considering the car as the petrol turbo manual is missing, no safety tests done yet and also pricing isn't done in a way it was expected.